Who We Are?
YOUR SOURCE FOR INFORMATION SECURITY SUCCESS
Sahara InfoSec is a Division of Sahara Net company and the premier source for Enterprise and SMEs security solutions. We provide a comprehensive suite of information security strategy, IT security consulting services, managed security services, and technology resale and integration services. We help organizations plan, build and run successful information security programs, solve security problems, and execute specific IT security projects. Send us a message for any enquiries at:
WHAT WE DO?
We help organizations plan, build and run successful information security programs
Sahara NET InfoSec offers a full suite of service capabilities to help you define your strategy, identify threats and risks, deploy the right technology and ensure operational readiness to secure your business.
IT Security - Audits
Any organization that stores, processes or transmits credit card data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Sahara NET InfoSec offers a wide range of PCI-related services that help your company achieve its compliance goals and build a sustainable compliance program until Compliance from our QSAs.
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration tests
80% of Hacked system are due to exploitable Vulnerability…we are here to find them before bad people do
- Continuous Security Monitoring Because we want to offer you more than a report or a 1 time service: every single day there are new types of attacks
Because your best Anti-intrusion system is your people!
Sahara Local Unique Solutions
Protect your WEB Site against All types of attacks
- Application layer 7 firewall and DDoS mitigation.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- OWASP top 10 Rule protection
- DDoS mitigation for layer 3, 4 and 7.
- Security postures and granular security rules for each web application.
- S-Shield Control Center allows for easy monitoring and instant adjustments of security rules.
- FREE Trial here: http://security.sahara.com/waf-signup/
Sahara Managed Security Services
Why go for Managed Security Services at Sahara NET?:
- How to keep up to date?
- Everyday new attacks emerge
- Don’t have a team or experts for every single security issues
- No time
- You have other priorities and you have to focus on Your core business
Second floor of Al-Dabal Commercial Tower (ACT),